In addition to our terms and conditions for supply, when ordering a personalised candle your submitted photo and text will be audited by Yankee Candle to ensure it meets our guidelines.
Should your submitted photo or text not meet our guidelines, we will stop your order and notify you via email with the reason for denial. Your card authorisation will be cancelled and no money will be charged to you.
- Copyright: image infringes on a copyright. Please provide proof you are licensed by the copyright holder to use this image before submitting your order by sending the details to email@example.com
- Abusive/defamatory: contains imagery or text that might cause needless annoyance, inconvenience or distress to any person;
- Inappropriate: contain material which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive, which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group;
- Unsuitable: contains images or text that is either profane language, promotes the use of alcohol or drugs, weapons, guns, knives. We also cannot accept any image which implies Yankee Candle® support any political party or group.
- Brand misuse: image or text gives the impression that the item is a non-personalised Yankee Candle® and could be used for resale.
- We can only print standard alphabetic characters and numbers. No symbols or emoji can be printed
- We cannot accept text with copyrighted words or phrases
- We cannot accept text which contains profanity, which is offensive which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or that may incite hatred or violence against any person or group
All these guidelines are at the discretion of Yankee Candle® and may be amended from time to time.