Recipe: Calamansi Cocktail
Whether it's 5 o'clock or just a little past noon on a Saturday (no judgement!), this relaxing cocktail is perfect when paired with our Calamansi Cocktail fragrance and a video chat with a couple of close friends.
What You'll Need
- 35ml Blanco tequila (notes of pepper, vanilla, and spice)
- 15ml elderflower liqueur (notes of lilies, grapefruit, and jasmine)
- 30ml lime juice, fresh-squeezed
- 30ml mandarin orange juice, fresh-squeezed
- 30ml grapefruit juice, fresh-squeezed
- 10ml tangerine simple syrup - make yourself below!
To make the tangerine simple syrup, add 120ml water, 115g sugar, and 10 tangerine segments into a small saucepan.
Bring to a slight boil until the sugar has dissolved, then let the tangerines infuse the simple syrup by simmering for another 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
Add all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake for 20 seconds to infuse.
Strain into a glass filled with ice. Slice tangerines to garnish the cocktail. Enjoy!